That's right, the potential Republican Potentate is an AMC muscle car; according to the Secret Service, anyway. The Republican race for the presidential nomination is getting serious, and National Public Radio reports that the the Secret Service is stepping in to offer its protective services to the potential nominees. When this happens, code names are given to the protectees; for example, President Reagan was called "Rawhide" by those watching out for him. Mitt's new Secret Service handle? Jave
American Motors Javelin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX