Click the R10 above for a high res gallery from the Detroit race
British race team ECO Racing has announced their intention to compete in three of this years remaining American Le Mans Series races with a car running on biodiesel. ECO racing is taking up the ALMS's Green Racing challenge with a Radical LMP1 chassis powered by a production based V10 diesel. The team had originally planned to compete at the Sebring 12 Hour race earlier this year but regulatory issues kept them off the track. They are now back and ready to compete at Road America, Road Atlanta
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies