One of the Super Bowl commercials from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles stars the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 midsize sedan. Aired during the game's third quarter, the spot followed the same formula for Super Bowl commercials that Chrysler has been using for years: a heart-tugging apologue about American exceptionalism delivered by an appropriately iconic domestic celebrity. This year, that figure is legendary singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, who provides the voice over for this commercial that also introduc
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX