No one would mistake a bunch of ethanol advocates for the folks at Second City, but we give the American Coalition for Ethanol (ACE) and the Iowa Renewable Fuels Association (IRFA) credit for injecting a little humor into their political statements.
American Coalition For Ethanol
South Dakota is making it a little bit easier to see Mt. Rushmore or the Corn Palace in a green car. The state office of tourism is mailing out up to 3,000 $20 ethanol vouchers to drivers to spend when they fill up with some sort of ethanol-related fuel in South Dakota. As of today, there are 64 participating gas stations in the state, but more are promised.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX