This week on Jay Leno's Garage, Jay drives a bubblegum pink AMC AMX. It has quite a history, too, as the prize for being Playboy Playmate of the Year and a slight connection to the Manson murders.
Synthesizing a mid-mounted, muscular American V8 and a svelte European body, the 1970 AMC AMX/3 could have been something very special. Famed Italian designer Giotto Bizzarrini even crafted the body. However, things didn't work out, and only a handful were completed. Now, there's a chance to own one in need of a full restoration on eBay Motors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX