If you're into going too fast on two wheels, chances are the name Terry Vance has crossed your radar a time or two. The pilot of Need-for-Speed Duo Vance & Hines spread the word recently from Daytona International Speedway that a new spec series featuring the Harley Davidson XR-1200 will run this year along with select AMA road racing events.
It's only been a few months since Harley-Davidson officially announced the demise of Buell, but the gang at Erik Buell Racing weren't comfortable hanging up their leathers just yet. In fact, the newly-released 1190RR may be the first time we get to see the team really show off without any higher-ups to please.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX