After what started with a puzzlingly innocuous 'reveal' at Villa d'Este, the debutante known as the Aston Martin Vanquish has now been officially and formally introduced. With the DBS having nearly cashed its chips – it carries on with special editions for now – this is the new ultimate Aston.
Am 310 Vanquish
Details of the next supercar from Aston Martin have leaked out online. Based on previous reporting and subsequent spy shots, we already knew the machine would retake the Vanquish title and that its styling would be almost indiscernible from the marque's well-received AM 310 Concept.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX