One down, two to go. BYD, which hopes to start shipping its electric buses to US municipalities later this year, says its 40-foot electric bus has passed the US federal government's structural testing program in Altoona, PA. The Chinese company wants to start selling two other models in the US as well, so there will be more testing coming right up.
Altoona Bus Research And Testing Center
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Altoona Bus Research And Testing Center Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!