One down, two to go. BYD, which hopes to start shipping its electric buses to US municipalities later this year, says its 40-foot electric bus has passed the US federal government's structural testing program in Altoona, PA. The Chinese company wants to start selling two other models in the US as well, so there will be more testing coming right up.
Altoona Bus Research And Testing Center
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX