The slow drip of official information for Nissan's 2013 Altima continues to spread across the internet. Today, the Japanese automaker has unveiled a (very) short video clip and a shady single image that hints at the expressive profile sheetmetal on its new family sedan. The video is very brief, but together with the other images we've seen depicting the new boomerang-shaped taillamps, headlamps and overhead view, we're starting to mentally stitch together a composite view of the new car.
So where are we at with the 2013 Nissan Altima? We've seen an overhead shot teased, along with a peek at its front fascia. We've seen a shot of the car leaked in a promotional video, and of course, our spy photographers snapped the car in a conventional disguise, but got a good look at its interior in the process.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX