Nissan has released a passel of official photosd of the 2013 Nissan Altima, the sedan it "would like to make #1 if customers agree." While the new styling might take getting used to, the other changes are all welcomed: it's lighter, has a revised transmission, will return 38 miles per gallon if equipped with the four-cylinder, and starts at $21,500 before the $760 destination charge.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Altima Sedan Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!