2010 Nissan Altima - Click either image for high-res gallery
We recently told you about the pricing of the new Altima Coupe. What we didn't know at the time was when we would see the sharp fwd coupe on showroom floors. Well, now we do. The release date has been announced as May 25. Just in time for summertime buyers to get out and enjoy stretching the legs of this G35-for-the-common-man-or-woman. As we reported, the new coupe will start at $20,490, plus a $625 destination charge, making G35-coupe-like looks easily attainable.
Vince Burlapp of Hollywood Extra fame has come across a series of grainy photos that supposedly reveal the existence of a Nissan Altima coupe. The styling is entirely too reminiscent of the Infiniti G35, with thick C-pillars, tightly drawn headlamps and a beltline that's a dead ringer for the upmarket two-door.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX