Zap Jonway has added an alternative fuel vehicle to its lineup and describes it as a "New Energy Vehicle." That's a common term in China to describe a host of different powertrains, and is here used to mean a hybrid that combines compressed natural gas with a gasoline engine. Zap Jonway, based in Santa Rosa, CA, is working with its China-based Jonway Auto subsidiary to build the CNG version based on Jonway Auto's A380 SUV (electric version pictured). The CNG hybrid vehicle joins Zap's lineup of
Alternative Fuel Vehicle
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX