Yesterday, we got an impassioned plea from AB reader Ray about the upcoming hearing at the Alameda County Administration Building, where efforts to ban both drifting and overnight camping at the historic Altamont Motorsports Park are underway.
The race is over, the trophies awarded, and the competitors trailered back to the junkyard. Another 24 Hours of LeMons is in the books. Spell-check thought we got it wrong, too. It's LEMONS, not LeMans. The 24 Hours of LeMons. Surely you've heard of it? We had only heard rumors of the event until we saw this blog from one of the participating teams, The Fritos Banditos. And it is a hilarious read so we highly recommend checking it out for yourselves. But what exactly is the 24 Hours of LeMons? D
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies