Alpine had more on its plate lately than just their RLS show car. Thankfully. No, they too have introduced their all-singing, all-dancing wonderunit for your car. But, unlike their competitors, the Alpine unit's portable GPS module goes inside instead of on top of the head unit.
We've all been there - you've just zipped past the last exit for a couple of miles on your morning commute, you sail over a rise and find... brake lights, as far as the eye can see. If only you'd known the jam was there, you could have taken that exit. If only... Well, here's a gadget that can help!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies