The BMW specialists at Alpina know how to exploit a niche when they see one. With the BMW M4 still not technically official, it saw the need for a higher performance four-seat convertible than the 435i 'vert. Enter the new B4 Bi-Turbo Cabrio that is debuting at the Geneva Motor Show.
Alpina B4 Bi Turbo
Interested in picking up a new BMW 4 Series with a turbo six? You've got options: you can get the 435i with 300 horsepower or spring for the M4 with 425 hp. But if it's the convertible model you want, we're afraid you'll be limited to the latter as the M division can't help you (at least not for the time being). But that's where Alpina comes in.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX