We've got good news and bad news for you, boys and girls, from the floor of the Frankfurt Motor Show. The good news is that the BMW M3 has come early, with a diesel, in wagon form – albeit with a different name. The bad news is that it will in all likelihood never make it to America. Which is a shame, because it's awesome.
Alpina B3 Bi Turbo
Anyone that's spent some time behind the wheel of the Alpina B7 probably knows enough to understand what Americans are missing with this, newly launched Alpina B3 Bi-Turbo. We've got no lack of M models to choose from, it's true, but the Alpina touch offers a completely different driving character, with almost as much performance. A pity then that Alpina has no plans that we've heard of to bring this one across the pond.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX