BMW and Alpina have teamed up again for another high-performance 7 Series, and we've got our earliest look at the new super sedan.
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 22, 2015
BMW is anticipated to roll out more potent versions of the new 2016 7 Series, including a twelve-cylinder 760i, a new Alpina B7, and possibly even an M Performance model as well.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models