If you're hoping to avoid a car accident, even a minor fender bender, it might be best to avoid Massachusetts at all costs. In the tenth annual Allstate America's Best Drivers Report, cities in the Bay State took three of the four worst spots in the study. In two areas, drivers are more than twice as likely to be in a collision than the national average.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Allstate Insurance Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!