Audi did it again this year at Le Mans, but it wasn't arguably a harder job than it's been in the past few years. The Four Rings has put together a five-minute recap of the 24 hours in the wet and the dry at La Sarthe, showing a lot of the low points and the one high point that makes them all worth it.
Danish racing driver Allan Simonsen has died as a result of injuries sustained during a crash at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. According to race officials, the 34-year-old was in serious condition after the accident and was immediately rushed to a hospital, where he died shortly thereafter.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX