Having won the 24 Hours of Le Mans three times, the American Le Mans Series title another three times and, most recently, the FIA World Endurance Championship, Allan McNish doesn't have much left to prove. Which is why he's retiring, ending this stage of his 33-year driving career on a high note.
With most sports documentaries, you know how the story's going to end before you even sit down. That knowledge doesn't make Truth in 24 any less fascinating, dramatic, or exciting. The story of Audi's 2008 effort at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Truth in 24 provides a very rare glimpse behind the scenes as Audi Motorsport prepares for, competes in, and ultimately wins the world's most famous endurance race. Audi went to NFL Films to make the movie, and director Keith Crossrow has applied that outfit'
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX