2010 Scion Lineup – Click above for high-res image gallery
"Scion (is an) innovation laboratory and a chance to try new things," says Jack Hollis, vice president of Scion, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. What comes to mind when people think of Toyota and innovation? Hybrids, right? And, moving another step towards some sort of logical conclusion here, since Scion is Toyota's youth-oriented brand and the younger generation is supposed to be more in tune with the environment, hybrids would seemingly be a lock for the Scion brand. Not so, it seems, and the main
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies