Flying cars aren't an everyday sighting, but they aren't as unheard of these days as yo might suspect. Some, like the Maverick flying car, are already available to the public, while others have been stuck in the development phase for years, like the Terrafugia Transition. And before the Transition can make it to market, another flying car will hit the scene: Skyrunner. That new flying machine makes its public debut at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show this week.
All Terrain Vehicle
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!