Much like the Sex Panther cologne in Anchorman, which was "made with bits of real panther," Alfred Dunhill's enthusiast-oriented Provenance cufflinks are shaped like miniature Ferrari 250 GTOs, and are made of actual Ferrari 250 GTO aluminum body panels. Worry not, friends, as we're quite certain that Dunhill isn't wantonly slaughtering GTOs for the sole purpose of keeping French cuffs stylishly managed. A few panels were probably enough to make a full production run of the limited-edition baubl
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX