A changing of the guard at Nissan design.
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- May 10, 2013
The man responsible for creating the sleek 2010 Nissan Ellure Concept you see above is now the design director for Infiniti. Alfonso Albaisa (shown at right) has been a member of the Nissan design team for 25 years, but was recently promoted to executive design director for the Infiniti brand.
- Jeff Glucker
- Oct 8, 2010
- Jonny Lieberman
- Mar 12, 2010
Nissan 370Z Roadster by Bruce Campbell - click above for high-res image gallery
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models