Following the confirmation of Chrysler's tie-in with the Fiat group, images began swirling around our imaginations of the imminent arrival of Alfa Romeo models current and future. That may, according to reports emerging from Italy, prove a little premature. (It happens to lots of guys, we hear). Because while the itty-bitty Fiat 500 is anticipated to hit Chrysler dealers in the near future, the venture may leave the smaller Alfas behind.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX