There are few things as tragic as a missed opportunity. So if you've been sitting at home crying over your chance gone by to grab one of the 84 examples of the simply stunning Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione to reach American shores, cheer up, because the miracle of eBay has come to save the day yet again. Not one, but three U.S.-spec 8Cs have popped up for sale on the auction site's automobile section.
Several high-ranking executives from Alfa Romeo were keen to see how the launch of the new MiTo materialized. While they were there, we had the chance to talk with one of Alfa's top marketing officers over dinner and discuss the latest news churned out of the rumormill concerning upcoming products from Alfa and its sister-brand Abarth.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX