There are vintage car owners, and then there are vintage car owners who live in New York City. The notoriously compacted urban sprawl is one of the least likely places for people to own vintage cars due to the lack of parking and garages, but that doesn't stop some enthusiasts from finding a way to enjoy owning their classics.
Alfa Romeo Gtv6
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX