As recently as last week, we had 99 Americans all excited about becoming potential owners of the new Alfa 8C Competizione. But Automotive News says the Italians will only ship 90 copies of the gorgeous $200,000 two-seater over here after everyone else in the world has gotten theirs.
Alfa Romeo Competizione
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX