Several high-ranking executives from Alfa Romeo were keen to see how the launch of the new MiTo materialized. While they were there, we had the chance to talk with one of Alfa's top marketing officers over dinner and discuss the latest news churned out of the rumormill concerning upcoming products from Alfa and its sister-brand Abarth.
The rumor-mill is churning away again over the anticipated return of the Alfa Romeo Duetto. It could be a couple more years before the Duetto hits the road, but when it does, the new convertible is anticipated to target the Mazda MX-5 and form an integral part of Alfa Romeo's return to the American market.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX