The S2000 soldiers on as Honda's hottest whip with nary a significant nip/tuck or overhaul since it was introduced over seven years ago. It's inevitable demise is in the cards, but Honda's still proud of its little 2.0-liter terror and there's at least one more special edition planned before it goes. The S2000 RJ celebrates Honda's history in F1 racing, and as such features the signatures of Rubens Barrichello and Jenson Button, Honda Racing's pair of F1 drivers, on the audio head-unit's flip d
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX