AJ Foyt won Le Mans with Dan Gurney back in '67. Now he'll be fielding a third car at Indy this year with a tribute livery to Gurney's Eagle, driven by Alex Tagliani.
Most motor races take place over a weekend, but the Indianapolis 500 is not most races. "The Greatest Spectacle in Racing" plays out over the course of weeks, with numerous practice sessions, extensive qualifying heats and finally the race itself. And with qualifying completed, Alex Tagliani has emerged on top.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX