There seems to be no end in sight for the rapidly expanding Lotus Racing program. In the past couple of years, the team has branched into Formula One, Indy, GP2, GP3 and a number of GT racing series around the world. Thing is – while IndyCar runs primarily in the United States and F1 is coming here too – none of those endurance championships in which Lotus has been competing have been American. That is, until now.
- Stuart Waterman
- Apr 25, 2006
Quite a weekend! Ferrari returns, a new Nextel Cup points leader, a wild sports car race, a ton of motorcycle road racing, and some fence-climbing in Japan.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models