There seems to be no end in sight for the rapidly expanding Lotus Racing program. In the past couple of years, the team has branched into Formula One, Indy, GP2, GP3 and a number of GT racing series around the world. Thing is – while IndyCar runs primarily in the United States and F1 is coming here too – none of those endurance championships in which Lotus has been competing have been American. That is, until now.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Alex Job Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!