Back when it wasn't so easy for a visionary gent to build his own supercar (but the results were just as mixed as today), Alejandro DeTomaso managed to maintain production of the DeTomaso Pantera for 20 years – and that was his third car. This 1972 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S 'Prototipo' one-off
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX