Tesla has beefed up their engineering staff again by hiring Alec Brooks as their new Director of Vehicle Technology. Alec is well known to many EV fans as the Project Manager and Chief Engineer on the GM Impact concept which eventually evolved into the EV1. After his time at General Motors ended he worked as AC Propulsion as Chief Technology Officer and was part of the team behind the tZero electric prototype.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Alec Brooks Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!