eVaro - Click above for a hi-res gallery
Whether there's a consumer market for the alé, a 2-seat 3-wheeler built by Fuel Vapor Technologies, or not, the vehicle is an early contender for the Automotive X-prize. The X-Prize is a global competition designed to inspire automotive innovation, and a multi-million-dollar prize is up for grabs. While it weighs a scant 1,400 pounds and is aerodynamically fluid, the alé would still achieve only about 70 mpg in EPA tests with the stock Honda 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies