The search for a missing toddler in New Mexico ended happily over the weekend after a police officer found the little girl cold and alone in an empty parking lot.
We can say this for 25-year old Albuquerque, NM resident Luis Briones: this is a man that doesn't want the party to end. A report from the Albuquerque Journal would seem to indicate that Mr. Briones is having a very bad week, after risking his life, his female passenger's life and the lives of more than a few motorists on Monday evening.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX