Akrapovič (pronounced a-CROP-o-vitch) makes car exhaust systems for everything from the Volkswagen Golf to the Audi R18 E-Tron quattro endurance racer. The Slovenian company also does motorcycle exhausts and has gotten into custom bikes to show off its work. Three years ago it debuted the Morsus (inset), a fluid assemblage of carbon fiber and steel with two large wheels at either end. At the Bad Salzuflen Custom Bike Show in Germany Akrapovič showed off the next evolution, the Full Moon motorcyc
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX