For all of its faults, the AK-47 remains an impressive piece of machinery. While other assault rifles have come and gone over the past 62 years, the Soviet Union's greatest contribution to modern warfare continues to liberate the oppressed and strike fear into the hearts of gun control groups everywhere. While no one knows exactly how many of the rifles have been produced, estimates put the number of genuine AK-47 models at around 75 million units with another 100 million weapons bearing a simil
Last year, Max Motors in Butler, MO gave away free handguns with the purchase of a new vehicle. The promotion was such a success that the dealership is at it again, but this time with a more Russian flair. Buy a new truck at Max Motors, and you'll receive a voucher for a free AK-47.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX