One thing you can say about Tesla Motors enthusiasts, they certainly seem a creative bunch of brand boosters. Since the California automaker started selling its electric vehicles, fan-made commercials have been plugging an advertising void – the company famously has yet to make a spot of its own for broadcast. Now, there's a new one.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX