The Automotive Journalists Association of Canada gets together every year to determine the best of the newest crop of vehicles. After sorting through 150 cars in 11 categories, the AJAC has chosen its "Best Ofs" for 2011.
Another trophy has been thrown at the Hyundai Genesis by the Automobile Journalists' Association of Canada: 2009 Canadian Car of the Year. To get to the top spot, the Genesis beat an odd assortment of cars, including the Audi A4 and TTS, the Lexus IS F, Mazda6, and Mercedes CL550 and SL63 AMG. Among the other vehicles joining the Genesis on the podium: the Ford Flex took the Canadian Utility Vehicle of the Year, and the Honda Fit snagged Best New Design. Kudos, Hyundai. Again...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX