Legendary driver A.J. Foyt has been hospitalized after suffering complications from knee surgery. The 77-year-old Foyt had the surgery two weeks ago and was slated to serve as the grand marshal for the 50th anniversary of the Rolex 24 at Daytona. Jackie Stewart stepped in to handle those duties in Foyt's place this weekend.
Land Rovers have run Jaguar's rorty AJ V8 engine since Ford got tired of sourcing engines from BMW. CAR magazine has dug up information on some mules running around in Finland with a new 4997cc engine underhood. Their photographers also caught the vehicles while they hung out in a parking lot full of tantalizing 2 and 7 series Volvos. While the AJ is a great motor, it's well into its design life. Range Rover's new engine is being developed with Bosch, and sports direct fuel injection to boost ef
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX