The purchase of NICE Car company by French NEV Facturer Aixam has resulted in the e-City Pro Electric Car. The car is a stripped-down version of the Mega e-City, and is priced at £10,131 plus tax (deductible if the car is for professional use). The model, which has no power windows, no alloy wheels. no radio, and no rear wiper, is sold in white, for companies and institutions to paint in their own colors. Lawrence Holland, general manager of Aixam Mega in the UK, said: "By cutting back on
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!