Spy photographers will lie in wait for days in the heat of the desert or the cold of Scandinavian winter to get a few shots of future product. There are a lot fewer journalists or analysts willing to sift through the millions of requests for trademarks to gain insight into an automaker's future product offerings, but they're out there. One such studious individual uncovered Ford's desire to secure the name "Extend" for a future vehicle of green intention. The trademark mentions that the Extend w
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Airstream Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!