More and more users are finding on-demand ridesharing services to be extremely convenient. However, there isn't much love for the competition among traditional taxi drivers for these new services, with some going so far as to protest their development in Europe earlier this year. Now, fresh controversy is popping up around Uber, with accusations surfacing that it's instructing drivers how to illegally pick up and drop off people at South Florida airports, including Miami International.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX