var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/gaming_news/Greatest_video_game_accessory_EVAR'; Home racing games have come a long way since Pole Position, with controllers providing feedback to virtual drivers, while true to life graphics and vehicle driving dynamics making the action feel much more real. Microsoft has even engineered some real-life smoke from their official steering wheel, even though the software giant from Redmond, Washington really wishes the problem didn't exist.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX