America's airline industry looks to take automakers under its wing to discuss sharing best practices in the interest of safety at an upcoming joint conference organized by the FAA and NHTSA.
Airlines have gotten called out for flying with too few passengers, and now they're getting the same treatment for flying with too many. Sort of... Flybe, a budget airline, put out an ad looking for actors to be used as extras on flights from Norwich to Dublin, citing airport regulations as the reason. It seems that the airline was 172 passengers short on a requirement to fly at least 15,000 passengers a year between their starting point in England to their destination in Ireland. They were runn
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX