This handsome little crossover is the 2012 Citroën C4 Aircross, and it's ready to boldly go where every other CUV has gone before. Like the vast majority of C-segment-based, high-riding crossovers, the C4 Aircross is, to quote associate editor Zach Bowman, more "mall-terrain" than all-terrain.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX