Necessity is the mother of invention, so they say, and we're fairly certain that this inventive foreign gentleman would agree with that old chestnut. Faced with a car-painting job that looks well beyond the practical application of a touch-up marker, and clearly not in possession of a fancy spray rig, this tint-tossing savant has come up with an elegantly simple solution.
The recreational car show season is about two-thirds of the way done for 2007, at least here in New England. There will be good cruise days sprinkled in until about Halloween, but as the summer winds down, so does the practice of four-wheeled gatherings. Every year as I stroll past rows of shiny fenders, my thoughts wander to what fun there is to be had with that vehicle that doesn't participate in workaday drudgery.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX