Clever. The air hybrid powertrain that Citroen will be bringing to the Geneva Motor Show next month is nicknamed N-Air-Gy. Or, at least, that's what it says in the rendering that Citroen released today in preparation for the Swiss event. We've heard about this technology before, with the hint that it might some day go into one of PSA Citroen's B-segment compact hatchbacks. In Geneva, the powertrain will be displayed in a C3 VTi 82 hatchback.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX