One can learn a lot about a car over the course of driving it a million miles. Unfortunately, most people will trade their car in for something newer the minute the mechanic says "needs an engine rebuild" or "there's major rust damage." But it wasn't so for Guy Newmark of San Pedro, CA, Petrolicious reports, whose 1964 Porsche 356C has been daily driven for over 40 years, accruing 980,000 miles along the way. Of course it needed an engine rebuild – three, in fact – but it's nigh unbe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX